The First Monument

The first monument is located at the starting point of Zhaobao Mountain Zhongfeng Ancient Road, formerly known as Baibu Street. The monument is 1.85 meters high and 1 meter wide. Le "the first mountain" three characters, Luling Xiao Tian yin book.

Weiyuan City

Located on the top of the scenic spot, it was built in the 39th year of Jiajing in the Ming Dynasty. It is a stone castle with a circumference of more than 600 meters and a height of 7.4 meters with 73 crenelations. It has the majesty of "Zhenhai's Weiyuan, Huaxia's Xiongzhen". It is amusing to walk, as if to see the smoke of gunpowder. Looking at the sea with its castles, it seems to hear a cry.

Pillar tower

Aojiang Pagoda was rebuilt in 1998, covering an area of 361 square meters, which is a Song Dynasty building. The tower has a net height of 57.6 meters, seven layers of octagonal, and a bronze tower brake top. Historically, the Aojiang Pagoda was built for religious purposes to suppress the frequent "Aojiang" in the East China Sea ". Now the tower has been renovated and reopened to the outside world. The tower displays the culture of "the top" scholar, "33 statues", "Zhenhai celebrity book" and academician culture.

Guanyin Pavilion

In the old days, it was one of the twelve scenic spots of Zhaobao Mountain. At sunset, the sky is full of rosy clouds, hence the name "sunset glow". The cabinet was built in the Ming Dynasty and was rebuilt in 1985. Three jacaranda Buddha Pavilion, which enshrines "Avalokiteshwan of Thousand Hands" and "Sending Son Avalokiteshwan". There is a pavilion, called a thousand Buddha pavilion, camphor wood carved, Buddha face gold, resplendent. There is a well outside the pavilion named Qingquan, the water is not dry. Looking back in the sunset, Guanyin Pavilion is shaded by pine bamboos, quiet and quaint, with a bright Buddhist temple, and a different view.

Yuantong Palace

Located on the top of Zhaobao Mountain, Historical Records once invited from Mount Putuo to "refuse to go to Guanyin" and enshrined here for hundreds of years. Climb to the top of the mountain, the Buddha ceremony is finished, the fence overlooks the East China Sea, the water and the sky are hidden in Penglai. Within the outer threshold, the mountain is the Galan Buddha boundary, the mountain is the MTR intermodal, the two criss-crossing, a magnificent spectacle. The main hall of Baotuo Temple is the Yuantong Palace, which is also related to the Maritime Silk Road in Haikou, according to historical records. In the Yuan Fengnian of the Northern Song Dynasty (1023), two "Shenzhou" ships from Zhenhai Zhaobaoshan went to Koryo and returned home smoothly. They were protected by God. Emperor Renzong of Song Dynasties awarded "Baotuo" and Jiading of Song Ningzong also awarded "Yuantong Treasure Hall" for the activities of Zhenhai Maritime Silk Road in the seventh year (1214) ".

Oriental Treasure Bank

Zhaobao Cultural Garden was built in December 2007 and completed in April 2008. With a total area of 800 square meters and a construction area of 150 square meters, the total investment is 6 million yuan. Among them, the investment of the God of Wealth reached 3.2 million yuan. The statue of the Oriental God of Wealth, which is 2.88 meters high and weighs 1500 kilograms, is cast in gold and copper and decorated with more than 500 jewels such as Lantian white jade, agate and jadeite. Among them, the Ruyi stick is inlaid with natural Lantian white jade, weighing 1000 grams, and the God of Wealth cap and belt are inlaid with natural jadeite, weighing 500 grams respectively. Its craftsmanship reaches the national level. Approved and evaluated by domestic authoritative qualification institutions, the artistic value is 30 million yuan.

Forest of Steles in Ming and Qing Dynasties

The stele of the Ming and Qing dynasties is named after the inscriptions of the Ming and Qing dynasties, and is one of the key cultural relics protection units at the provincial level. The Ming and Qing stele is located on the left side of the Weiyuan City Road in Zhaobao Mountain. There are nine existing steles, including four in the Ming Dynasty and five in the Qing Dynasty. The steles are 2 to 2.4 metres high and 1 to 1.2 metres wide. In the Ming Dynasty, the four tablets were "Haitian Qingyan", "Half Wall of Heaven", "Qingtian Aozhu" and "Tiankai Picture. In the Qing Dynasty, the five tablets were "Rebuilding the Baotuo Temple in Zhaobaoshan", "Haitianxiong Town", "Continuation of the Baotuo Temple in Zhaobaoshan", "Yongqing Four Seas" and "Zhenhai Fangyi Tu. The writing force is vigorous and vigorous, and the calligraphy style is majestic, which induces many calligraphy lovers to linger and forget to return.

Anyuan Battery

Located at the eastern foot of Zhaobao Mountain, it was built in the 11th year of Guangxu of Qing Dynasty (1885). The 2-meter-thick wall was built with "glutinous rice rammed with yellow mud", which made great achievements in the battle of Zhenhai in the Sino-French War. The two thousand jin iron cannon, which is still well preserved, is the two major points of its power in Europe and Asia. The "heroic song of the Chinese nation in modern history" attached to Anyuan Fort is still high-pitched and sonorous.

Chess Ping Ting

Chess scales are located above the Ganjiang platform. According to legend, there are immortals playing chess here. The stone tablet on the mountain wall engraved the three words "Chess scales" and was erected in 1795 (the 60th year of Qing Ganlong). In 1982, the whole mountain was excavated with stone steles, that is, a new chess pavilion was built on the original site of the old pavilion, with wooden structure with double eaves and six vernices, Zhu rafter and Dai tile, 6 meters high and 3.15 meters in diameter. There were stone tables, chess platforms and drum stools in the pavilion. Legend has it that the chess pavilion is a "fairy chess place".

Ancient seawall

The ancient seawall was built in the fourth year of Tang Zhaozong's Ganning (897 A. D.), when it was a soil pond, Chunxi in the Southern Song Dynasty built a stone pond during the Jiading period. From Jinzi Mountain in the east, it extends to Dongguan Township one after another, with a total length of 4800 meters, a width of 14 meters, and a height of about 5 meters. It is all made of slabs and stones. It has a peculiar structure and exquisite craftsmanship. It is also known as the "Small Great Wall in Eastern Zhejiang". It is known as "the integration of city and pond, the first in the world.

Wu Gong Ji Gong Monument Pavilion

It is located under the Weiyuan City of Zhaobao Mountain and is an imitation. The real Wu Gong Ji Gong Monument Pavilion was built at the foot of Ziyin Mountain in the northeast of Zhenhai in 1936. The pavilion is 4 meters high and stone tablets are planted in the pavilion to record the life and deeds of Wu Jie, the garrison stationed in the town during the Guangxu period.

Matsu Pavilion, Immortal Cave

The Mazu statue of the Mazu Meizhou Ancestral Temple is a descendant of the Jiumulin family, a respected ethnic group in Putian, Fujian. Mazu has been running in the sea all her life, saving the emergency and helping the dangerous. She has saved many fishing boats and merchant ships in the stormy waves. She is determined not to marry with compassion, but to do good and help the world as her duty. According to historical materials, the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties praised Mazu many times. The titles range from "Madam", "Tianfei", "Queen of Heaven" to "Holy Mother in Heaven", and are included in the National Sacrifice.

To this tour

Welcome to Zhaobaoshan and leave your valuable opinions and suggestions!